1) What do the standard symbols used in the data tables mean?
C = Data are confidential
NA = Not applicable
NS = Not significant
.. = Data not available
e = Data are estimated
p = Data are preliminary
r = Data are revised
The unit “billions” equates to “thousand millions” in the Spanish language translation, and “milliards” in the French language translation.
2) Who do I contact if I have a question?
Please access the “Contact Us” page.
3) How many agencies participated in this project?
Please access the “Agency Identification” page.
4) How many years of data are in the time series?
This varies depending on the data. Generally the data includes 1990, 1995-2015.
5) How often are the data updated?
For most tables, the data are updated once a year as available.